Freelancer X-L-R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelancer X-L-R

The all new Freelancer XLR forum

PortalHomeRegisterLog inLatest images

Hello The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeus
Zeus

Hello The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: Hello The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hello The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitime25/10/10, 03:21 pm

Looking forward to see how the mod looks.

Btw, topic title length restrictions make me sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

Hello The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hello The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitime25/10/10, 03:22 pm

Yes, I removed them.
Back to top Go down
Xarian~Prime
Admin
Admin
Xarian~Prime

PostSubject: Re: Hello The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hello The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitime25/10/10, 08:08 pm

Greetings Zeus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://freexlr.forumotion.net
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Hello The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hello The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitime26/10/10, 01:56 am

Now I can say greetings, now that we are not talking on MSN.

Hai Z.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hello The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freelancer X-L-R :: X-L-R Hub Gateway :: Gateway Tavern-
Jump to: