Freelancer X-L-R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelancer X-L-R

The all new Freelancer XLR forum

PortalHomeRegisterLog inLatest images

How to run a personal server?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teixeira
Server Owner
Server Owner

How to run a personal server? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to run a personal server?   How to run a personal server? - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/10/10, 03:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Good night ... I wonder how do I open a local server that already has server to play because I loved this mod XLR, a pity not to have a server .... help me ... what program to open I have to have a server here?

I await your response.

ass: Teixeira
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: How to run a personal server?   How to run a personal server? - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/10/10, 05:51 am

I'm currently helping him understanding how to mod, I thought I wouldn't be free today, but it seems I can try and perfect my explosion so you got something to compete with, I'll also help Teixeira.
Back to top Go down
Teixeira
Server Owner
Server Owner

PostSubject: Re: How to run a personal server?   How to run a personal server? - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/11/10, 10:27 pm

hello Xarian~prime ... i put the hamachi so we can talk ... I think it would be better because hamachi has the chat .... If you put the network that I created to play with my friends is: XLR-server password is to freelance. ok ... you look forward to talking ... I can give you an idea we have for your mod .... maybe you like and put it in the mod. big hug.

Back to top Go down
Xarian~Prime
Admin
Admin
Xarian~Prime

PostSubject: Re: How to run a personal server?   How to run a personal server? - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/11/10, 02:08 pm

Sorry we've been quiet lately.. Wolfie and I are working on the next version for you all..

We will have that done and uploaded in about a week, then when we all have the exact same XLR we'll come and play Very Happy as if Wolfie or I entered your server now.. we'd surely crash it m8

Thanks for the hug Cool

New version will have..

Almost no errors..
Cloaks
Some nice new weapons
Some really nice texture updates
Cylons... (yes killer.. i said CYLONS!!!)
and many new things that can only be seen to be believed...

Should be fun.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://freexlr.forumotion.net
Teixeira
Server Owner
Server Owner

PostSubject: Re: How to run a personal server?   How to run a personal server? - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/11/10, 01:20 pm

hello friend ... Xarian

I am very happy they are ending the way, I'm looking forward to playing this new version ... I want to be the first to go ... I have an idea that you can use if you want and like the idea ... If you put id, why not add a type flag of the country that the player is, as I and my friends .... we are from Brazil ... hahaha ... I better not give a job !!!!... and a pity that I'm not getting enough to help you ... but one day maybe I will

I hope to be with you guys soon in mod ... this new version

big hug friend Xarian

Back to top Go down
Xarian~Prime
Admin
Admin
Xarian~Prime

PostSubject: Re: How to run a personal server?   How to run a personal server? - Page 2 Icon_minitime09/11/10, 02:46 pm

Quote :
If you put id, why not add a type flag of the country that the player is

i'll see if i can squeeze something like that in before next weeks release.. if not.. i still like that idea and agree (it will come soon)

& it's ok, Freelancer is a hard game to understand the code.. but easy when you understand Cool took me 2 years to understand.. still a bit i don't understand.. it never ends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://freexlr.forumotion.net
killer696936
killer696936

PostSubject: Re: How to run a personal server?   How to run a personal server? - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/11/10, 11:27 am

Xarian~Prime wrote:

Cylons...Twisted Evil
I hope the base star is there and maybe a nukes so I can scary people in that thing
as people said in the past
How to run a personal server? - Page 2 633673088039538329-nukethemfromorbit

Take 2 and this we won't miss any
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to run a personal server?   How to run a personal server? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to run a personal server?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2