Freelancer X-L-R
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelancer X-L-R

The all new Freelancer XLR forum

PortalHomeRegisterLog inLatest images

Weird stories you come up with.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

Weird stories you come up with. Empty
PostSubject: Weird stories you come up with.   Weird stories you come up with. Icon_minitime21/10/10, 02:51 am

I just wrote this down in utter boredom on an english test. Be warned, as it is full of 12-year old internet language and would certainly pass with a failure on an english test.

I went into the basement to get some firewood – then I saw some peculiar tracks on the floor. Suddenly out of the darkness I saw a dog with red eyes and I started screaming “zOMG OMGOMG DEVILDOG LOLOLOLOL FFS RUN AWAY! NOEZZ COOKIEZ ARHGHAHBLARG!”

The dog answered with:

“YARR BE EATEN HARHARR LOLOL CMERE U LITTLE NOOB LET ME EAT U UP FOR SNACKS HAHAH U R SO DED!”

The devil dog ate me up.

I'm crazy, I know.
Back to top Go down
Xarian~Prime
Admin
Admin
Xarian~Prime

PostSubject: Re: Weird stories you come up with.   Weird stories you come up with. Icon_minitime21/10/10, 06:03 pm

Wish i could find my (finals) yr10 english test.. or yr10 Science paper... hmm those were some wild story's at the end of those tests. the English one was a wild tale about a suburban streets plight to keep a rather large energy based entity at bay.. ending in a massive battle that was won with the help of a rechargeable battery.. wild stuff..

The science paper is scary.. I basically outline the main structure for Scientology, descended aliens and all that.. theorizing that our higher consciousness is a after effect of a crashed alien species the devolved into humans over time... scary thing is.. I's never heard of Scientology at that time in my life Razz no wonder my teachers were more than a bit freaked.. it got a A Very Happy
(paper was on evolution & was a debate between Darwinism & Creationism with me adding a 3rd spin as a theory after the summary... yes.. i was a geek then too..)
Back to top Go down
https://freexlr.forumotion.net
Wolfie
Admin
Admin
Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Weird stories you come up with.   Weird stories you come up with. Icon_minitime22/10/10, 02:58 am

Geekism is fine, I've been a geek all my life.

Scientology is a crazy crazy thing, but kinda cool story though! Cool However their church isn't the most attractive cult in the world.

*Hides from stalkers*

I like the part with the rechargeble battery. I actually wrote some 50 pages long Sci-fi on my old school, and delivered it at the end of the year. Smile Got an A as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird stories you come up with.   Weird stories you come up with. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird stories you come up with.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freelancer X-L-R :: X-L-R Hub Gateway :: Gateway Bar-
Jump to: